Wednesday, June 8, 2016

[REVIEW] Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet


Did i say i love mask. Yes i did. Moving on. Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet have 10 different types; rose, avocado, shea butter, aloe, green tea, tomato, acai berry, royal jelly, bamboo and cucumber. Each sachet contain 23ml essence which i find sufficient as i can apply some on my neck.
Below is the description for each types.
Rose : moisturize and revitalize skin.
Avocado : fills dehydrated skin with ample moisture.
Shea Butter : nourishes the skin with a luminous glow.
Aloe : soothes irritated skin and makes your skin smooth.
Green Tea : deeply moisturizes and helps the skin stay moisturized.
Tomato : moisturize and whiten skin.
Acai Berry : moisturize and reduce wrinkles.
Royal Jelly : provide nourishment and reduce wrinkles.
Bamboo : reinforces the skin’s moisture balance.
Cucumber: moisturize and make soft skin.
I bought acai berry, green tea, rose, royal jelly and shea butter. So, i’m going to review these types only.

  1. Shea Butter: Of all types of real nature masks i like this one the most. It has nice smell and the essence is not oily like innisfree it’s real squeeze shea butter mask. My skin did glowing after application. Rate: 5/5.
  2. Royal Jelly: I don’t like honey smell but this is way better than manuka honey. The essence a little bit oily and sticky although it doesn’t affect the overall performance. My skin feels smooth and supple afterwards. Rate: 3.5/5.
  3. Green tea: The essence is a bit watery than the other masks. It’s not oily at all and the essence seems abundant although maybe because of its consistency, the mask doesn’t seem to stick onto my skin. I had to lay down while wait for all the essence to soak up all the goodness into my skin. My skin feel moisturized afterwards. Rate: 4/5.
  4. Acai berry: I love the smell of this mask. The essence is just like the shea butter, white and have creamy consistency. The essence is less oily which i like. My skin feels moisturized and looking dewy after application. Rate: 5/5
  5. Rose: I dislike the smell. It’s rosy alright i just dislike this kind of rose smell. The essence is less oily than royal jelly but it is sufficient to moisturize my skin and as usual i like how my skin looks like afterwards. Rate: 3.5/5

I notice that my skin become dewy and glowing after mask application. My skin also appears brighter.
Will i repurchase these masks: Hell yeah i will. They’re cheap and most importantly they make me feel happy and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment